|The Noble Network of Charter Schools||Job posting 6213|
|1 N. State St. Chicago, IL 60602, Chicago, Illinois, 60602||Job posted as of Sep 08, 2014,12:01 AM CST until Oct 13, 2014,11:59 PM CST|
Be Noble. Join Noble’s Teaching Team.
Starting as one school in 1999 on Chicago’s near west side, the Noble Network of Charter Schools (Noble) has grown to serve over 8,800 students from 70 different communities at 14 separate campuses in Chicago, Illinois. Recently ranked the #15 most transformational high school in the country by Newsweek, Noble sends over 90% of our seniors (84% of whom are first-generation college students) off to college every year.
As Noble continues to grow in size and impact, we are always looking for “Noble-Quality” people to join our team and mission.
· A History of Personal Achievement
· Belief That All Students, Regardless of Background and Current Ability, Can Succeed In High School, College, and Life
· Belief In Noble’s Approach To High Expectations
Although the ideal teaching candidate has classroom experience with evidence of results, we are always looking for great people who may be new to high school, new to teaching, or new to education who have a history of achievement (regardless of field) who want to join a high-performing team and work with us to close Chicago’s achievement gap.
· All candidates should apply online at www.noblenetwork.org/careers
· Please watch the application video on our job opportunity webpage for additional application process details.
Questions? E-mail: email@example.com
The Noble Network of Charter Schools Is An Equal Opportunity Employer